TROPHIES, AWARDS and FEES
Entry Fee: $25 per cookoff (Online Early Bird Special through April 4th, Regular Price $30)
CASI Rules Apply (No membership required.)
1st – $500 Pendery’s Gift Card & Trophy
2nd- $300 Pendery’s Gift Card & Trophy
3rd – $100 Pendery’s Gift Card & Trophy
4th – $50 Pendery’s Gift Card & Certificate
5th – $25 Pendery’s Gift Card & Certificate
6th – $10 Pendery’s Gift Card & Certificate
7th – $5 Pendery’s Gift Card & Certificate
8th – $5 Pendery’s Gift Card & Certificate
9th – $5 Pendery’s Gift Card & Certificate
10th – $5 Pendery’s Gift Card & Certificate
Free, one member of Team must be a CASI Chili Entry
1st Place – $50 Pendery’s Gift Card & Award Certificate
2nd Place – $25Pendery’s Gift Card & Award Certificate
3rd Place – $10 Pendery’s Gift Card & Award Certificate
ICS – TEXAS STATE and TEXAS REGIONAL
Must be an ICS member or purchase a membership to compete in ICS. Memberships are valid at ICS events for a year. A 1 cookoff membership is $10, a 3 cookoff membership is $25, and unlimited cookoff membership is $45. Memberships are valid for up to 1 year.
ICS Rules Apply.
Entry Fee per Cookoff: Red $40, Verde $30, Salsa $15
1st – $1,000 + $250 Pendery’s Gift Card
2nd- $500 + $250 Pendery’s Gift Card
3rd – $250 + $100 Pendery’s Gift Card
1st – $200 + $100 Pendery’s Gift Card
2nd- $100 + $100 Pendery’s Gift Card
3rd – $100 Pendery’s Gift Card
1st – $50 + $50 Pendery’s Gift Certificate
2nd- $25 + $50 Pendery’s Gift Certificate
3rd – $50 Pendery’s Gift Certificate
Trophies in addition to cash prizes
There are Two Different Divisions in the Cookoff: CASI/Tolbert and ICS. One may cook in one or both divisions at once, but a separate bowl of Chili will need to be turned in per division. The judging rules of each Division are also different. You do not need a membership to cook in the CASI/Tolbert Division. To qualify for ICS you must be a current ICS member or purchase a membership.
SAFETY GUIDELINES & REGULATIONS
- Each entry must have a Fire Extinguisher.
- Cooking areas are included with entry fees and are first come first serve. (No overnight Parking, refer to the “Directions & Hotel” tab for overnight RV parking information.)
- All equipment and vehicles must remain within the purchased area and cannot infringe on others designated areas.
- No cancellations or refunds.
- Neither Pendery’s nor Peticola’s is responsible for personal items.
- Please keep the area clean and green and dispose of trash properly.
- Tents may be errected in designated areas and cannot interfere with parking.
- Tents must be erected without stakes for support and cannot have commercial business, advertising or displays without prior written approval.
- Tents may not be larger than 10 x 10.
- ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION REGULATIONS: Alcohol will be allowed in designated areas only. NO ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED IN THE STREET OR COOKING AREA per Dallas City Ordinance. If you consume alcohol before or off site, please do so responsibly.
- Responsible and appropriate behavior is required. Inappropriate behavior may result in sanctions by law enforcement authorities and expulsion from the event.